I wasn’t too sure about khaki, I guess because I overdosed on earth tones during the 70’s. But khaki turned out to be fun. I had been wanting to do something with MEB’s suede mini skirt, and here was the opportunity. Next, what to wear with it? My leopard cami came to mind, but I would need to add a finishing piece. Honestly, I thought that an all khaki outfit would be dull, so to finish it I decided to liven it up with MEB’s scarlet jacket. The skirt and jacket are available as separates at the MEB main store.
Now after I had settled on that outfit and begged the jacket off of Melusina Parkin, she gave me a review copy of Berliner, new from MEB’s Fall 2011 Collection. Looking at the vendor poster, I hadn’t really paid that much attention to the jacket. But when it rezzed on me, I’m like, “Dude! More khaki!” So here are the pretty pictures, and you can read the scoop, including style card, on my earlier post, “Berliner” by MEB.
- Skirt: MEB Suede Skirt Natural
- Cami: SWA Cami Lace Leopard
- Blazer: MEB Scarlet Velvet Jacket
- Sunglasses: MEB Sunglasses Red
- Necklace: Earthstones Dangle Bead Necklace
- Earrings: Uzuri Mrabanusu Gold Earrings
- Skin: BLUSH Elle a Touch of Nostalgy
- Hair:  Cass 01 Dark Sandy Blonde
- Pose: DeLa On my stage-01