by Yvette Donner
I was going to go outside and do a little fall cleanup in my garden, but I opened the door only to discover that it was raining! So I came right back in and decided to blog a nice, warm fall outfit that I had put together. I had gone to Jane to try on one of her new mesh coats. But the convict jacket (not mesh) caught my eye; it was just what I had been looking for! Individual colors (navy, raven, and truffle) can be purchased for L$145 each, but I bought the greedy pack, all three colors for L$245. (I still want one of Jane’s mesh coats.) While there, I fell in love with her scarves! The scarves are sold in color packs; I picked up the red pack (cherry, delicious, and raspberry) for L$75. The shorts are a group gift from COCO that can be picked at the store.
I wanted to do something fun and sexy on my legs, so I decided on the patterned panty hose from BabyLuv Boutique. The boots are new from Koketka. Take a close look; the texture of the leather is amazing! And for L$325, just too good to pass up. Finally, the perfect the hair to top off this look arrived yesterday as a subscription gift from A&A. A few loose strands of untamed hair hang down, and they swish nicely when I move.
- What the cutie is wearing:
- Shorts: *COCO* Gift-DenimShorts_Pants (Group gift)
- Zyrraphotic – Charcoal Sweater
- JANE – convict jacket.navy
- JANE – loop de loop scarf raspberry
- BabyLuv Boutique Big & tiny squares pantyhose 1
- Koketka – Frenzy Boots-chocolate
- Hair: A&A Tekesha Hair Cappuccino (Subscription gift)
- Dutch Touch ::MegAn:: OLIVE
- Pose: Manifest Cleanup 59