-by Yvette Donner
When life serves you lemons, make lemonade cocktails. I was at a loss as to what to do for the comic strip this week, until this happened…
Yes, I really did autoreturn like, half my house and a bunch of other stuff this week. Is it a coincidence that this week’s color is “Folly?” But thank you, Laura, for calming me down and talking me through the repair. Two hours and half a bottle of Spanish Garnacha later, all 95 objects were back in place. Plus, I got a comic strip out of it.
About the outfit… I had just returned from Blacklace with my prized folly-ish colored tank, when I decided that I had nothing better to do than some housekeeping. And then… disaster. I shot these pictures before I had put everything back together (except the first pic, which I shot AFTER everything was back in place), so I didn’t do any special styling for the pictures. What you see is what I happened to be wearing at the time.
And that 2nd picture, where I am falling? I’m really not that good a photographer, to capture myself in motion like that. I pulled the falling animation out of the AO, dropped it into a pose ball, and posed the picture. Ok, now that you know my dirty little secret and your admiration for my skills has plummeted even lower, I better shut my yapper. Ciao!
- What the cutie is wearing:
- Tank: Blacklace Pink Silk & Black Lace Tank Top
- Jeans: Yasum Anti Valentine Grunge (Group Gift)
- Boots: G Field Lace Up Boots Gina
- Bangles: Fishy Strawberry Istanbul Bangles
- Hair: Alice Project Mandi
- Skin: Dutch Touch MegAn Olive
- Lipstick: Dutch Touch LIPStick Pale
- Eyeliner: Dutch Touch Eyeliner nr 2