by Yvette Donner
While shopping around for something aquamarine, I found this lovely mermaid outfit. Later, swimming around in the Amanda Sea, I thought about Hans Christian Andersen’s tale. And you know, I thought, This story was totally written by a dude! What woman would write…? Anyway, I decided that the story needed to be brought into the 21st Century and told from a woman’s perspective…
You know how mermaids are always all hormonal all the time? Laura Streeter explained to me that it’s because they have all the desires of a woman, but without the means to satisfy. Guess I would be, too.
- What the cutie is wearing:
- Mermaid outfit: Zohee Goldshark Jeweled Flyingfish Aquamarine
- Mesh hair: Alice Project Mandi
- Skin: Dutch Touch Yri Pale Peach
- Lipstick: Glamorize Juicy Babe Lips – Chilly Blue
- Nails: N-core Manicure
- Eyeliner: Dutch Touch Eyeliner nr 2
- Location: Amanda Sea. As you can see from the pictures, Amanda Wiles has created a lovely sim to explore. Even if you’re not into doing the mermaid thing, there is a submarine near the landing zone that you can board. It will take you on a tour and show you the sights.
- Props and poses: The stingray in the 2nd picture is a wearable prop. It is included with the Lost in Starnight merfolk complete avatar kit from Ethereal Faerye (free on Marketplace – https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LIS-Promo-Package-Merfolk/1850682). Also included is a merfolk AO, which gave me the pose in the 1st picture.
On a serious note, it was one year ago today that our friends on the other side of the Pacific suffered the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami. Our thoughts are still with you.