Well, I’ve taken a few week off of blogging to catch my breath and start my Christmas shopping; now I’m ready to jump back into the fray. Laura suggested that I blog my various Looks Of The Day, so let me tell you about the outfit I put on this morning after coffee and shower.
The suede skirt and belt is a classic look from MEB that you’ve probably seen once or twice before in this blog. It’s pre-mesh, but nevertheless, a very attractive piece. The coat is another classic, the Convict jacket from Jane. Jane’s quality clothing at affordable prices has always appealed to me. The hair is fun! Alice Project has been giving away a different hair style each day during Advent. The hair is streaked with red & green for Christmas. The pantyhose, well, see below, and the boots were from R.icielli’s Valentine hunt earlier this year. (Unfortunately, I don’t think they are available anymore.) Pose on the right, however, is available still. It is a gift from Exposeur, a new gift put out each day during Advent.
Well, that’s it. Time to go out and be seen!
- What the cutie is wearing:
- Skirt & Belt: MEB Suede Skirt (Natural)
- Sweater: TJTH Cozy Long Brown Sweater
- Coat: Jane Convict Jacket (Truffle)
- Leg Wear: Slanted Lines Pantyhose by BabyLuv Lane worn over Insolence Carmen Pantyhose (Heavy Tan)
- Boots: R.icielli Hilary Mesh Boots (Brown)
- Hair: Alice Project Tiffany (Mint Tulip Advent Calendar Gift)
- Skin: dUTCH tOUCH MegAn (Olive)
- Pose: Exposeur Female of the Species