For Christmas, Yvette Laryukov gave me that wonderful tweed skirt from J.H. Couture, and these cute little ankle boots from Redgrave. Yea, not yet Christmas, but I peeked, unwrapped them, wore them, and styled them. (But Santa, I can explain…)
Let me tell you why I love this outfit. First of all, the skirt. Besides being cute, sexy and chic, this skirt is a basic foundation piece that goes with ANYthing! A neutral color, not too dressy and not too casual, you can dress up with it, or dress down. For this look, I chose something in between; the top from Cold Logic hangs loosely but is still quite stylish. The top leaves a lot of open space on the chest, which I filled in with the watches from [glow] studio. I hadn’t originally intended to wear the Redgrave boots with this outfit, but when I pulled them on… they added just the right playful touch.
Well, shhhh! Don’t let the other Yvette know that I got into my Christmas prezzies already!
- What the cutie is wearing:
- Skirt: J.H. Couture Mona mesh flared skirt (gray)
- Top: Cold Logic Graham (sunset)
- Boots: Redgrave Bonnie Boots (night – gold)
- Necklace: [glow] studio 4 minutes (full)
- Ring: je suis mysterious
- Skin: dUTCH tOUCH MegAn (Olive)
- Hair: LeLutka Trend (Sweeden)