Because if there is a law against being too hawt, I’m in BIIIG trouble 😉
This morning when Corina said “corset,” she really got my attention. And not just a stand-alone corset, but a corset dress. Well, you do get the stand-alone corset included with the pack, for when you want to wear it with jeans for that dressed down, but still sexy look. Or *ahem* as intimate bedroom apparel. But back to the business at hand.
The pictures speak for themselves: luxurious satin fabric with lovely stitching and trimmed with a delicate little lace. I fell in love with this the moment I saw it! The dress comes in 7 colors: black, white, pink, green, butter, purple, and red. The corset and dress are mesh, and come in the usual 5 sizes; they very comfortably fit both my slender and my full-figured avis. Individual color packs sell for L$149; the fatpack goes for L$395 and includes a HUD to color the corset and skirt bodies separately, and the corset and skirt lace trims separately. Corina also told me that there is a red-white-black group gift.
So many ways to style this; you can read below what I did with it. (I picked up the gloves from 5th&Oxford eons ago; I don’t think that store is still around, but I believe Eclectica has something similar.) Whatever you do, pick up this dress, look dangerous, and carry on!
- What the cutie is wearing:
- Dress: Aggressione Dangerous (Purple with black lace)
- Gloves: 5th&Oxford Leather Gloves
- Necklace and Earrings: Eclectica Clusters Jewelry Set (Evening Glitz)
- Bracelet: Exclusively Yours from Brianna outfit
- Boots: Indyra Originals Coquette Noir (DV-8)
- Skin: Belleza Ria (Tan 2 Br)
- Eye Shadow: Glamorize Sexy Thing (Dessert) and Eyeliner: dUTCH TOUCH nr 3
- Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Leana (Gold/Blondy)
- Lashes: Miamai NoAlpha Lashes (N10)
- Windlight: Strawberry Singh Sapphire