Never fails. Girls, if you want the low hanging fruit – and yes, I TOTALLY intend that pun – then plan a blog shoot at a secluded beach sim. It’s like they pop out of your tote. “Sunscreen… Cosmo…” Boing! “Dude! Where did he come from?… Water bottle…” Boing! “Dang! Another one!” Where do they come from? It’s like Mary Poppins’ carpet bag, you know?
I dunno, maybe they are drawn to those sexy Aggressione swimsuits I shoot? So Portia is just a really nice little ‘kini. It’s clothing layers, not mesh, so no fuss about fitting. Sandals are included, but I think my favorite part is the beaded belly chain with that adorable little heart. The bikini comes in 8 different colors, each available for L$119. Corina sent me the fatpack (L$720), so I mixed and matched from the black and pink sets for this presentation. The belly chain and sandals can be textured to multicolor or single color.
I would like to thank Dahlia Jayaram for opening her bed & breakfast to the SL community. Once you blow off the stalkers, it’s a pleasant place to relax.
- What the cutie is wearing:
- Bikini, belly chain, and sandals: Aggressione Portia
- Skin: dUTCH tOUCH MegAn (Olive)
- Hair: Chemistry Bubbles (Flax) with blunt bangs
- Purchase at:
- Main store: Pleione/199/225/27
- MarketPlace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/75336/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=G&search%5Bkeywords%5D=portia
- Location: Dahlia’s Journey