When I saw Luna’s swatch for this week, it took like half a second for MEB‘s Jennyfer to pop into my head. Jennyfer was part of the Spring Release a few years ago. But since color blocking is such a hot fashion trend this season, I decided that Jennyfer deserved a fresh review 🙂
MariaElena Barbosa’s texturing has always impressed me with it’s realism, and the silk blouse is one of her best canvases. I love the strong contrasts in shading; it seems to make the silk shimmer as you wear it. And the folds and wrinkles follow the curve of the body so naturally.
That rich blue blouse against the pure white skirt look so striking together, and adding in the blue stockings and white shoes makes the whole outfit pop, from head to toe.
I thank Melusina Parkin, MEB’s CEO, for the review copy of Jennyfer.
- What the cutie is wearing:
- Blouse, skirt, stockings, and shoes: MEB Jennyfer
- Choker: Sonatta Morales Quartz Choker
- Watch: TDRSpecial Watch
- Hair: LeLutka Trend (Sweeden)
- Skin: Dutch Touch MegAn (Olive)
- Eyeliner: Dutch Touch Eyeliner nr 3
- Eye Shadow: Glamorize Sexy Thing Eye Makeup (Blue Wave)
- Lipstick: Dutch Touch MegAn Lipstick (Rose)
- Nails: N-core